The Corrective Measures Study (CMS) Report, prepared by the Montana Environmental Trust Group, LLC (METG), Trustee of the Montana Environmental Custodial Trust, consists of an 88-page document followed by 6 appendices, 149 figures and 42 tables. Due to the size of the CMS Report, it has been uploaded to the METG website in the following ten (10) separate links or installments. Please note that it may take a few minutes to access the larger files.
- CMS Report
- Appendix A—Summary of Groundwater Modeling Supporting Corrective Measures Study
- Appendix B—Tier II Source Control Measure/Groundwater Remedy Evaluation—Phase 2 Results and Recommendations
- Appendix C—Summary of Soil Removal Alternatives Evaluation and Mining Visualization System Model Development
- Appendix D—Summary of Supplemental RFI Soil Sampling Results for Undeveloped Lands
- Appendix E—Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Appendix F—Slag Pile Cover Concepts Technical Memorandum
- Appendix G—Lead Education and Abatement Program Administrative Boundary
- Tables referenced in the CMS Report
- Figures referenced in the CMS Report
EPA has issued the CMS Report for public review and comment. There will be a public meeting on Wednesday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the Custodial Trust’s offices in East Helena (325 Manlove Street, East Helena) to review the CMS Report.
For more invitation, please see the Notice and Invitation